Friday, January 7, 2011

The Constitution, Have you heard of it

So Just Yesterday on the House floor, they started the New Year off by reading the Constitution. Many of the Reps felt this was just show boating, and there was no need. I for one have to say thank you for this, the Constitution is not some document that needs to be put aside and ignored. It should be read I would say at least once a year by all of us. This Document is not something that is too old for us, or out dated. It was built to be used forever. It was in my mind designed and guided by a higher power, either God or whatever you feel may be guiding us here on earth. I for one think it was god, and I am proud to stand saying that. Each member takes an oath on the first day before they can even start work and I quote
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States."
This is not something that should be taken lightly, when one stands before men women or person and raises their hand swearing they will do as they say, to find that reading the very article you have sworn to support is wrong or outdated makes me not just angry, but I for one think those who stood and said it was just an act in the face of the President should be removed from their office. I STAND AND SAY WE THE PEOPLE have the right to demand these Honorable men and women WE have voted for to represent us, and protect our rights as a State should be held accountable for any action that would do harm to this document.
I ask you all to wake up if you have not already and watch what these men and women do to our State, country and nation. We should read the Constitution to our children, we should have copies of it in our home, and we should demand that copies are in our children’s school. We should have them read it not once but as they grow. We as a PEOPLE should understand and know the laws that were given to us BY GOD to the founding fathers. WE THE PEOPLE should stand up and say sir where is it written in the Constitution that should be a law. WE as a PEOPLE should hold these Honorable MEN AND WOMEN we place in office to uphold our wishes not their personal goals. We can I would suggest you send an email to your representative a copy of the Constitution. Email them call them and demand they uphold the Oath they swore to support. Do not sit any longer; help get this country back on the path it was built on. Last word if you feel that all I have said is wrong, or you feel it’s time for a change and the Constitution needs to be removed I might add that right to stand up and say how you feel is a part of the Constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment