Monday, May 17, 2010

Lecture at Neumont University

Wow what a great time at Neumont University tonight. Meet some great people and had some great questions asked. Neumont University is a school that deals with Computer Science, these kids and I mean kids (I felt very old standing in front of them) get their Bachelors in Computer science in a 2 years or sooner. Some stay on and get their Masters. So to say I was in a room with people a lot more smarter than me would be an understatement. At one point I was asked a questions that I swear it sounded as if the teacher from those old Charlie Brown Cartoons asked it. The words this kid used would of made Steven Hawking feel lost. Played some EVP and we showed some photos. Not to say the sloppy Joes were GREAT. Look forward to go back and talk more to these kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment