Sunday, March 7, 2010

last nights ghost hunt

Wow what a great night, I had so much fun and really enjoyed hanging with friends and Guest. We started with dinner at J and D Restaurant in Brigham City, after some great laughs and just great conversations we headed to the Baron Woolen Mill. Many who know me know how much I love this place and love to share it with others. We hit the Mill around 7:30 and set up then headed over to the large building with a small tour. Walking around this place always gets me excited and last night was not different, the activity was not as high as it has been but I did get scratched twice. By the end of the night we had some EMF spikes and just were cold but still loved the night. I look forward to going over audio from the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment